Privacy and Cookies Policy
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
We wish to inform you that the European Regulation no. 679 of 27 April 2016 on the processing of personal data provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. Pursuant to Article 13of the REG. EU 2016/679, we provide you with the following information:
1 – Name and contact details of the Data Controller and its eventual representative
AGROPLAST S.R.L., in the figure of the Legal Representative, with registered office in Via Casa Punta, 4/A – 37069 Villafranca di Verona (VR), CF and VAT 03380210231. Any request for information regarding the protection of personal data maybe sent to the Data Controller’s office or by e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at the number 045 6337065
2 – The contact data of the Data Protection Officer, where applicable
The company, due to the nature of the processing it carries out, has no obligation to designate it.
3 – The purposes of processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis of the processing
We inform you in particular that your personal data is processed:
Without your express consent and if directly provided by you (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b), e) of the GDPR), for the following service purposes:
– respond to requests for information received from potential customers through email, telephone or otherchannels indicated in the contact email;
– sending estimates and / or orders.
4 – Method of Use
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2 of the GDPR and more precisely: the collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form making available, comparing or interconnecting, restricting, deleting or destroying data.
Personal data will be processed in accordance with Article 5 of the GDPR and then processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner to the data subject.
Your personal data is subjected to both paper and electronic processing
5 – Data retention
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case:
– no more than 5 years from the collection of data for the purposes in point 3.
6 – Any recipients or any categories of recipients of personal data
employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy and in Europe, in their capacity as internal processors and / or system administrators.
7 – Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers / clouds located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the data on servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the assessment of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 of the GDPR related to the transfer. If such guarantees are not present, the Holder can not make any transfer without his explicit consent.
8 – Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 3 is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the requested services.
9 – Rights of the interested party
The parties are entitled to the rights set forth in art. 15 to ‚art. 22 of the aforementioned Regulations and in particular the right to access their personal data, to request correction, updating and cancellation, if incomplete, erroneous or collected in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons, by requests directly to the Data Controller.
Art. 15 “Right of access of the interested party”
Art. 16 “Right of rectification”
Art. 17 “Right to cancel”
Art. 18 “Right to limit the processing”
Art. 19 “Obligation to notify in case of rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of processing”
Art. 20 “Right to data portability”
Art. 21 “Right to object”
Art. 22 “Automated decision-making process concerning natural persons, including profiling”
10 – Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling pursuant to Article 22
The Data Controller does not carry out processing that consists of automated decision-making on the data processed.
11 – How to exercise rights
You may exercise your rights at any time by one of the following methods:
- registered A / R to: AGROPLAST S.R.L. Via Casa Punta, 4 / A – 37069 Villafranca di Verona (VR)
- E-mail to the address: email@example.com
- PEC address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a positive response within 30 days of us receiving it.
12 – Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
13 – Security
Datais kept and checked by adopting appropriate preventive security measures, aimed at minimizing the risks of loss and destruction, unauthorized access, and treatment that is not permitted and different from the purposes for which the processing is carried out.
14 – Privacy Information Update
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in response to ongoing legal, technical or commercial developments. We invite you to periodically view the website www.agroplast.it to stay up to date on the latest information related to the Privacy Notice.
COOKIES POLICY – Agroplast srl
- We use anonymous browsing cookies, necessary to allow users to navigate correctly on Agroplast srl, use all the features and access secure areas.
- We use analytical cookies to better understand how our users use the website, to optimize and improve the site, and to always make it interesting and relevant to users.
- This information is anonymous, and used only for statistical purposes.
How to change or disable cookie preferences
- From the settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) you can determine which cookies you want to receive and which you don’t . To know where you can find the above settings, use the „Help“ button on your browser.
- Visitors can disable Google Analytics using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- To disable third-party cookies that allow the personalization of advertising according to the behavior on the website you can visit the websites networkadvertising.org and www.youronlinechoices.com to identify the NAI members (Network Advertising Initiative) who have entered advertising cookies on your computer.
To use the opt-out function from the behavioral advertising program of an NAI or IAB member, check the box corresponding to the company you wish to exclude.